June 27, 2011

Lemon Meringue Pie

Suddenly I have this obsession about Mr Lemon Meringue Pie. Before this I never have the thought of any pie in my life. I'm such a lazy creature when it comes to pie. One day, I stumbled upon a picture of a lovely piece of a Lemon Meringue Pie.Oh..it looked dazzling! With the white meringue and the layer of lemon filling! So, appealing!

Then I thought, I would give it a try. So, I did made a Lemon Meringue Pie last Sunday. It was a hit! All of my family love it and it was my first time did the pie! In case you wonder how to do it, I will post it in my Tutorial Page. Plus, it was easy!


Ok, above was my piece of pie! Not really a handsome cut but the taste was so heavenly! Something different from cakes and cupcakes. Just love to try new things! Now I'm totally converted! Pies are wonderful! Maybe next time, I will do Chocolate Pie. I love chocolate. I'm a freak when it comes to chocolate! Love the colour, the smell....oooo...better get back to the original topic. So, try make one Lemon Meringue Pie! You will be surprised!

The Baker
Cupcake Lovers

No comments: